New Super Foods Menu
TGI Fridays a global casual dining leader with (a) local Fridays™restaurant(s) today announced its new Super Foods menu. For a limited time, diners can enjoy a whole new menu packed with health and nutrition which is flavorful too. Super Foods like beans, broccoli, blueberries, salmon, spinach, tomatoes, walnuts and yogurt. are powerful natural ingredients that are loaded with excellent nutritional benefits.
The new Super Foods menu features appetizers, entrees, sides and desserts that are filled with nutritional multi-taskers to keep guests feeling healthy and fantastic.
- Fruits & Nuts Super Salad made with crisp lettuce, spinach, broccoli topped with walnuts, apples, dried apricots, cranberries, and blueberries
- Vegetarian Tex Mex Chili made with chipotle peppers, sun-ripened tomatoes, red onions and beans topped with yogurt, fresh pico de gallo and jalapeno served up hot and spicy on a brown rice pilaf.
- Cherry Chipotle BBQ Chicken Lemon and olive oil marinated grilled chicken breast topped with tangy cherry chipotle BBQ sauce. Served with an apple five-grain pilaf and fresh broccoli slaw.
- Wasabi Miso Glazed Chicken Lemon and olive oil marinated grilled chicken breasts topped with a spicy wasabi miso sauce. Served with toasted almond, cranberry & blueberry cous cous and ginger garlic kale.
- Salmon with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce Lemon and olive oil basted grilled salmon filet topped with a cucumber mint yogurt sauce. Served with broccoli slaw and apple 5-grain pilaf.
- Pomegranate Honey Mustard Salmon Lemon and olive oil basted grilled salmon filet topped pomegranate honey mustard vinaigrette. Served with toasted almond, cranberry & blueberry cous cous and ginger garlic kale.
- The Fruit Crumble is indulgently wholesome, jam-packed with strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and juicy peaches. The crumble is served piping hot and topped with an ice-cold scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt.
Rush to TGI Fridays and try the super Healthy Foods. Prices may vary across all stores.